Thursday, April 8, 2010

More Spring Pictures

Wow, it has been a beautiful spring!! The flowers and trees have just been gorgeous. But along with this all this beauty there has been a pollen explosion. I don't think I've ever seen it this bad. They're saying it is worse because we had such a cold winter and that everything opened up all at once. Oh well, we'll get through it. It is so much better than the winter we just had!!

These are some photos Bob and I made on our trip to my brother's in Priceville, Alabama,
 last weekend. We had a great time and celebrated my birthday.

Bob caught this bee gathering pollen. He can sure have it all!!



I am missing you scrappers!! Don't forget the May Scrap Retreat (14th and 15th).The spots are filling up and  there is only one opening left for Friday and several openings for Saturday. Remember, I am only taking 5 per day, so let me know if you want a spot!!
Glitter Words - http://www.sparklee.com

masao kitamura

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails