Thursday, April 15, 2010

Recent Scrappy Pages

I scrapbooked Betsy's softball years. I was fortunate to have these pictures made by a photographer at one of her first games!  The other pages I did very simple layouts with just the large group photo and a title. I did not realize she had played ball for so many years until I dug out all those group photos. I know you have them too. Get going and scrap them!!

The titles were some clear letters. I painted the edges with white paint and sewed
 them on the pages.

Cat People
I love just love these photos of my Aunt Carrie and Uncle Bob. Their Siamese cat was so special to them. The cat would never come out when we visited, so it was a surprise to find these pictures. I can now understand how you can become "Cat People."

These photos were made in 1958. It seems all the photos I find from this time period have this "Gold look". Have you noticed this, also?

I used lots of texture on this page. Grungeboard letters with tattered Angels spray for the title and frame around the letters.  I couldn't find a metal cat's paw so I used these cute metal flowers by Maya Road. I also love the Vintage look of these letter charms! I have more of these if you just choose the right letters. I only had one set!
Glitter Words - http://www.sparklee.com

masao kitamura
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails