Friday, April 30, 2010

Scrappin' with Scrappy



Wednesday night Pam and Helen came and scrapped with Scrappy! I was going to be working on something in the back and let them know. I had no particular project in mind, but I had these pictures from our trip up to Clarksdale.  I titled it "Music is Life." Not sure it shows up enough, may need to put some brown ink around the title letters. I added the memorabilia wrist thingy we got so it would have the date.



Pam made some cute cards. The white Thanks is embossing. Love them!!



Helen finished several pages, you know she's a speed scrapper!!

I have to tell a funny story on Helen. You know how she loves to dig through all my brads and embellishments. Well, she was hunting stuff to add to her page and I looked over there and she had put blue Easter eggs on her Snow page!! She only saw that  they were blue and added them on!  We got a big laugh out of that and she changed them out once she put on her glasses!


As I said, Helen got lots done in the short time she was here.
 I guess that is why she has made the most albums of any other scrapper!!

Helen also dug through the scrap box and found this cut with the stars!!


Looking forward to the retreat!! Y'all get your stuff organized. See you on the 14th!!


Glitter Words - http://www.sparklee.com

masao kitamura

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails