Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Form vs. Function and What I am learning.................




We are having a conflict over form vs. function. If you  know me you know I am all about finding the simplest way to do something and not worry about whether or not is is aesthetically pleasing. I'm for moving everything out of the way or putting it in storage. Oh well, we're working it all out.

I have also learned a few things: 
  • Waste baskets and trash cans are to remain empty AT ALL TIMES!!
  • Iphones come in handy when you need to show someone that what you are hunting for them is not in the location they sent you to.
  • Home cooked oatmeal is really good.
  • I do not want to break my leg....I will not climb up on things I have no business climbing on!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails