Saturday, May 9, 2009

Scrappin' Divas Class- May 5th


Below are three pages Pam had created before she began coming to class. She wanted some help to re-do them. They were not really that bad. In fact, Scrappy said "You cannot shock me, I've seen everything. They just need a little tweeking." SO WE DID.
This page was a letter her son had received when he played football. We just added a gold mat behind the letter, added some patterned paper and a few of the many footballs Pam had in her stash!! Neat, also the letter is  a tear jerker!
On this one she just needed a title. The papers were fine. We used some cutouts and punches behind the metal letters and added chipboard words. Lovely.
This was a tribute she did to her mother-in-law on her death. I thought it was wonderful. She used the red because it was her favorite color. The only thing I might add would be a small black and white photo of her mother-in-law.

I enjoyed doing the redos. Next time I would take some before and after
 photos so you can see what we did. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails