Tuesday, February 28, 2012

More Retreat Pages !!

Pam was like a little kid when we discovered this new Scrapbook store. We enjoyed visiting with, Wanda Ann, the owner! LOL



































I am not sure I have posted all of our pages but as you can see we worked!! A few pages may need a little tweeking but for the most part all are finished. Tomorrow's post I will select my favorites and tell you how they did it. 


I saw online that Michael's and JoAnn's are getting new stacks in tomorrow. I have to go to Brandon today so I will check out Tuesday Morning, Big Lots and HL. May have to go to JoAnn's tmrw. We discovered some cute things in the GS TM and Brandon usually has a good selection, also. Like I need more stuff!! Oh well, it's part of the fun. Still have not gotten the scraproom put back together. Cricut still sitting on kitchen table. Watch for tomorrow's  post! Y'all have a good week. See you soon!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails