Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Let the Classes Begin!!

After talking with Donna today, I think we have our fall schedule in place. She was adjusting to being back in school but ready to start scrappin'.
 Here is what I have so far:
1st and 3rd Wednesdays
Pam
Helen
Edith


2nd and 4th Wednesdays
Pam
Julie
Donna 

If no one else wants to sign up for a regular class time then we will have some openings for Drop-In students most classes.


Judy will be coming on the 1st and the 8th. Then she starts Bible study so there will be openings in both groups for Drop-Ins.This leaves an opening for the 15th and 22nd.
Also the 29th is an extra class. Let me know if you wish to attend any of these classes.

I will try to always post openings on Monday. If you are going to miss class or want to switch, please contact me as soon as possible. 

Found these cute mini books on my favorite site, Maya Road. We could make some of these!!






Again, If you receive this email you are welcome to come to class. 
Just let me know when you'd like to come!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails