Saturday, August 14, 2010

I have missed scrappin' and missed my scrappin' friends !!


Since school has begun, I guess summer is officially over. Someone please tell that to the weather man!! It has been a hot summer but a great one for me. Lots a beaches, lots of family visiting, lots of eating and traveling. Now it is time to scrap those memories!! 

Of course through my travels, I visited every scrapbook store within a 50 mile radius of where we were staying. My patient chauffeur, Bob, used his GPS to get me there and more times than not the Scrapbook store was closed, boo! This was disappointing but we usually found the large chain store close by which had put them out of business....Hobby Lobby, Michael's, JoAnn's and A C Moore. 


These are great stores, but just not quite as exciting as the Local Scrapbook (LSS). I have to say the best one I found and the best one ever was the Whim-so-Doodle store in St. Pete, just two blocks from Betsy's apartment!!  I find myself thinking of sending her there to buy me something!! She says there's also a good one close to her work. No, I have not sent her there!!

Check out their site!! Awesome!

We will have class this Wednesday, August 18th at 6:00. We will be discussing our new Fall class schedule and changes in class policy. I hope to see you here. If not, we will also meet on Wed the 25th. So try to come to one of these classes if you are interested in attending classes on a regular basis in the Fall (beginning September). We may have some spots available, so if you know someone who might be interested in joining us and would fit into our crazy group, bring them along. Hope to see you Wednesday !! If you can't attend, please call and I'll tell you all about our Fall plans and get you signed up for a class!!

Scrappy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails