Friday, February 6, 2009

New Toy

Betsy gave me a Hobby Lobby gift card for Christmas. I carefully researched and decided I wanted the Bind-it-All book binding machine. I also discovered there was a new improved pink version but HL did not have one , only the older model. I stopped and spoke with the girl I know who works in scrapbook section. She said she would order one for me. So, it worked out they had a 40% off coupon this week and when I stopped to get it she had saved it in the back for me!!
Now we can make some cute scrapbooks, journals and lots of fun things.
The binding is great for adding lots of ribbons!!


This is the book I cut the chipboard and paper with the Cricut.
Here's how the finished binding looks. I used the 1 inch. I was not sure exactly what size I needed. I think it will be okay to be able to add some embellishments and lots of ribbons.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails