Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Camille Scraps and My backyard visitors......


On Monday I was terribly bored. I think Camille was too. She wanted to come scrap after she finished mowing the lawn and mowing in this 90+ heat, I thought she deserved to get to scrap!!
She had gathered some photos from Melanie and we began scrapping. I think she did a great job on this one of their Swimming with the Dolphins adventure!


We cut the title for these
 younger photos of a Luau day at the daycare.
So cute!


I did a page of Camille and Melissa taken at the beach.
I love this picture! Sweet.


Swimming is a fun summer past time, especially at Memaw's pool. There are tons of swimming pictures through the years! This paper was from the Summer Days DCWV stack I had gotten for Camille to use. Love it!

And some Halloween! Our alphabet stickers were limited, so I came up with "EEEk Fun!" for the title. (You have to be creative when using letter stickers)
Of course there were no "h's."

Since I have been out back painting a lot lately, I have had more backyard visitors. According to the Common backyard birds of Mississippi we printed from the Internet this little fellow is a Tufted Titmouse. 

Not sure about this visitor, according to my sheet I think he might be a House Finch or Chipping sparrow. You bird-watchers help me out!

I haven't seen many hummingbirds this year but one came
 by to check out the food. 

Another view from our backyard is our neighbor's pear tree. Bob and I have fond childhood memories of over-loaded pear trees. His mom had one in the yard behind the kindergarten and I remember my grandmother, Mama Harris, had to prop up the limbs on her pear trees because they would get so overloaded. We had pear salad, pear pie and every kind of pear dish you could think of!

Thanks for visiting! See you scrappers soon..... see what you're missing!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails