Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Yes, we shopped and we DID scrapbook!!

I wish I had a picture of Pam, Helen and I digging through the boxes trying to find these pots in Old Time Pottery!! It was a blast. We all had a certain color  and shape in mind so we had to dig!!


This was Scrappy's find at Tuesday Morning. It is a scrap tote filled with clear stamps, chipboard letters and rubons all for $19.00!! We saw it at the scrapbook store for $49 and I saw on today at Target for $27.49!! Such a deal!! Speaking of Tuesday Morning their sale paper today was full of Scrapping storage and albums starting next week.

Of course you know whose page this is. Helen was very productive,
 made over 15 pages!! I lost count!!








Pam's page of Mexico




Scrappy's pages of her family pets

Hope you enjoy. I will be posting more updates of our outing!!

Glitter Words - http://www.sparklee.com

masao kitamura
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails