Friday, March 27, 2009

I've been Playing with the Cricut!!

I had several projects in mind today since I got a new cartridge this week. I got the Hello Kitty Font cartridge and I had downloaded a cutfile of this title below. It would make a really cute layout!


I cut the title with chipboard then with the glitter cardstock. I thought it would be difficult for it to cut, but it whizzed through, Perfect! The Friends title is also on chipboard, so cute!


This is another kitty I cut, Ballet Kitty! So cute, wouldn't she be great on dance pages!! She took a lot of patience and several cuts, but I love it!! Donna, you are the one who has patience to deal with all these little pieces, not me!!

I loved the chipboard flowers Helen put on her page the other night. I decided to cut some more with chipboard and the cut the papers. Cute for an Easter page!!


This is one of the borders close-up with buttons added and on top of matching paper!! Cute!

I also cut this Birthday Boy title for Lacey. Her little boy just had a Frog First Birthday Party. It matches that Frog Paper Donna brought me.

Some of you saw this flower mesh I had cut out. I put it on yellow cardstock and added some buttons. This would make a great layout for a 5 x 7 picture!!

As you can see, I had a fun afternoon and evening with the Cricut!! It is just amazing what it can do. If anyone would like to come play with me sometime and learn more about it just call and I'll let you know when I'm playing!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails